Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is GP Marketing Ltd trading as Patterson Oil.
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland except employees and relatives of GP Marketing Ltd or otherwise connected to the business.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The prize is: 200 litres to be redeemed at Patterson Oil
- Claimant must reside within our delivery area and accept full prize amount within one delivery. GP Marketing Ltd deliver to the following postcodes:
BT1 BT2 BT3 BT4 BT5 BT6 BT7 BT8 BT9 BT10 BT11 BT12 BT13 BT14 BT15 BT16 BT17 BT18 BT19 BT20 BT21 BT23 BT24 BT25 BT26 BT27 BT28 BT29 BT30 BT31 BT32 BT33 BT34 BT35 BT36 BT37 BT38 BT39 BT40 BT41 BT42 BT43 BT44 BT45 BT46 BT51 BT52 BT53 BT55 BT56 BT61 BT62 BT63 BT64 BT65 BT66 BT67 BT68 BT69 BT70 BT71 BT74 BT75 BT76 BT77 BT78 BT79 BT80 BT81 BT82 BT94
- Winners will be chosen at random by software.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook at the end of the competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or if they do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered. Delivery must be within 30 days of the competition ending.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his or her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material as well as their entry.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- G.P. Marketing Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Contestants can submit multiple entries, however, their name will only be entered into the count once.